Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions NFL Week 12 – Odds, Games and Insights for November 25, 2021
For even more great bets and fantasy insights, subscribe to the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Bears vs. Lions odds
Over / Under Insights
- Chicago have scored more than 41.5 points with their opponents in three out of ten games this season.
- In 50% of the Detroit games this season (5/10), the teams combined scored more than the over / under of 41.5 on Thursday.
- The two teams together achieve an average of 32.3 points per game, 9.2 less than the over / under in this competition.
- These two teams together give 51.3 points per game, 9.8 more than in this competition over / under.
- The average grand total of Bears games this season is 43.6, 2.1 points more than Thursday’s 41.5 over / under.
- The total of 41.5 points for this game is 5.0 points below the average of 46.5 points per game in the Lions games this season.
Bear stats and trends
- Chicago is 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Chicago’s games this year ended on three out of 10 total points (30%).
- The Bears average 11.0 points less per game (16.3) than the Lions allow (27.3).
- The Bears averaged 88.8 meters less per game (287.9) than the Lions allow per competition (376.7).
- The Bears spun the ball twice more (14 total) than the Lions forced sales this season (12).
- Click SISportsbook to find the latest spread, moneyline and grand total for Chicago’s matchup with the Lions.
Lions statistics and trends
- Detroit has played 10 games, with six wins against the spread.
- This season, the Lions have an ATS record of 6-3 in their nine games as underdogs of 3 points or more.
- Detroit’s games this season ended on three out of 10 total points (30%).
- This season, the Lions have given up an average of 8.0 fewer points per game (16.0) than the Bears (24.0).
- The Lions collect 31.9 fewer yards (312.0) than the Bears surrender (343.9) per game.
- Detroit is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall if the team brings out more than 343.9 yards.
- The Lions spun the ball three times more (13 total) than the Bears forced turnover this season (10).
House and street views
- Detroit has covered the spread twice at home and is 0-4 overall this season.
- This year Detroit has topped the total twice in four home games.
- The average total score in Lions home games this season is 47.9 points, 6.4 more than this competition (41.5).
- Chicago is 1-4 overall with two wins against the spread on the road.
- In five street games this season, Chicago has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the average of the Bears’ away games is 44.9 points, 3.4 more than the over / under (41.5) of this game.
Powered by Data Skrive.