The New Orleans Pelicans (8-6) take on the Chicago Bulls (6-8) at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 16, 2022. The matchup airs on BSNO and NBCS-CHI.
The Pelicans enter their game as a 3.5-point favorite against the Bulls. The game features an over/under of 226.5.
Pelicans vs Bulls Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: New Orleans -3.5
- Total: 226.5
- Money line: New Orleans -171, Chicago +144
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Bulls at Pelicans odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pelicans (-3.5)
- Pick OU:
Pelicans 116 vs. Bulls 110
- New Orleans has come away with five wins in the nine contests it has been listed as the favorite this season.
- This year, New Orleans has won three of six games when listed as at least -171 or better on the moneyline.
- New Orleans has an implied victory probability of 63.1% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Chicago has won three of the 10 games it was the moneyline underdog this season (30%).
- Chicago has a record of 2-1 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer (66.7%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Chicago’s implied win probability is 41%.
Against the spread
- The Pelicans put up 5.3 more points per game (116.2) than the Bulls give up (110.9).
- New Orleans is 7-6 against the spread and 8-5 overall when scoring more than 110.9 points.
- New Orleans is 8-5 when scoring more than 110.9 points.
- Chicago has a 7-3 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall when giving up fewer than 116.2 points.
- Chicago has a 6-4 record when giving up fewer than 116.2 points.
- The Bulls’ 110.8 points per game are just 1.4 fewer points than the 112.2 the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 112.2 points, Chicago is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Chicago has put together a 3-2 record in games it scores more than 112.2 points.
- New Orleans is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it allows fewer than 110.8 points.
- New Orleans is 5-1 when it allows fewer than 110.8 points.
- The Pelicans are the NBA’s eighth-ranked scoring team (116.2 PPG), while the Bulls rank 11th in points per game allowed (110.9) in the league.
- Chicago is the NBA’s 18th-ranked offense (110.8 PPG), while New Orleans is the 13th-ranked defense (112.2).
- The Pelicans have put up a total of 56 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.0 per game), while the Bulls have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by two total points, 0.1 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- New Orleans has an average implied point total of 116.9 this season, which is 1.9 points higher than its implied total in Wednesday’s game (115).
- This season, New Orleans has put up more than 115 points in eight games.
- The average implied point total on the season for Chicago (114.7) is 2.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Pelicans vs Bulls
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV channels: BSNO and NBCS-CHI
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
- TV channels: NBA League Pass
- live stream: Watch on fuboTV!
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).